THE PUBLIC INVESTMENT PROGRAM 2017-2022
The 2017-2022 Public Investment Program (PIP) contains the rolling list of priority programs and projects (PAPs) to be implemented by the national government (NG), government-owned and controlled corporations (GOCCs), government financial institutions (GFIs), and other national government offices and instrumentalities within the medium term (or the plan period from 2017 to 2022), that contributes to the achievement of the societal goal and targets in the Philippine Development Plan (PDP) and responsive to the outcomes and outputs in its Results Matrices (RM). These programs and projects may be financed using national government funds, including internal cash generated by GOCCs, in partnership with the private sector or through Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- Please click the theme of the PIP Chapter table (in MS Excel format) to be downloaded.
- To view the PIP Chapter table with all the 16 columns in a page, kindly enable editing of the file. To view specific cells, especially those with figures that cannot be displayed properly using the default view , just zoom in the selected cells.
- The PIP Chapter tables are print -ready and recommended to be printed in A3 size paper.
- Ensuring People-Centered, Clean, and Efficient Governance
- Pursuing Swift and Fair Administration of Justice
- Promoting Philippine Culture and Values
- Expanding Economic Opportunities in Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- Expanding Economic Opportunities in Industry and Services through Trabaho at Negosyo
- Accelerating Human Capital Development
- Reducing Vulnerability of Individuals and Families
- Building Safe and Secure Communities
- Vigorously Advancing Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Ensuring Sound Macroeconomic Policy
- Attaining Just and Lasting Peace
- Ensuring Security, Public Order, and Safety
- Accelerating Infrastructure Development
- Ensuring Ecological Integrity, Clean and Healthy Environment